 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 99
Re: Meeting Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:27:41 GMT

Dinner at Kelsey's on Ogilvie Rd. @ 6pm. Then my place?

Jude

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
What time are we shooting for?
Will we do dinner before?

Tim Strutt   8^)

Jude Beaudin wrote:

Don't forget there is a meeting Friday at my place. Please email me for
directions.

Jude