 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 95
  Beaudin’s Castle

Hey Jude, I was takin’ another look at your spectacular castle and I began to wonder... With a castle that large, how many castle troops do you have? My castle is almost as large as yours, it rests upon 2 64x64 large gray base plates by 4 64x64 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Beaudin’s Castle

(...) Richard, I hate to break it to you, but it is not my castle. It is Emmanuel's. He is a member of MonLUG and asked me to take some pictues at the last MonLUG meeting. When the castle is done, he is planning on posting a lot more pictures but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)