 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 96
Re: Beaudin’s Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Richard Noeckel writes:
    Hey Jude,

I was takin’ another look at your spectacular castle and I began to wonder...
       With a castle that large, how many castle troops do you have?

My castle is almost as large as yours, it rests upon  2     64x64 large
gray base plates by  4     64x64 large gray base plates. And I've amassed an
army of about 680 fully armed castle troops!

I'd love to see more pictures of your castle and its guard. Perhaps one day
we can wage a game of Brick Wars together.

       Sincerely,
                          --==Richard==--

Richard,

I hate to break it to you, but it is not my castle. It is Emmanuel's. He is  a
member of MonLUG and asked me to take some pictues at the last MonLUG meeting.

When the castle is done, he is planning on posting a lot more pictures but that
may not be for a couple of years. He has made the project long-term for budget
reasons. :-)

TTYL,

Jude