 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 853
  Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?

lol, I can't believe you actually did post this. Oh wait, yes I can. I'm disappointed you only posted it to ParLUGment! Surely such a display of unbridled obsession should be shouted from the rooftop of every newsgroup on the planet. :) I think all (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?

(...) I thought seriously about that... (...) And I was afraid of embarrassing you too much. (...) No doubt! (...) LMAO... too late, I just beat you to it... and meat wad is on his way... wink wink. Janey "I still love Jason, Red Brick" (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)