 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 827
Re: new moc: sand green beach house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jason Allemann wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote:
   another beach house created for parlugment’s layout at railfair in ottawa this past october.

snip

   and to top off this moc, the weathervane sitting on the roof was a collaborative build between myself and fellow parlugmenter jason alleman. whatever!

lol, at least you could spell my name right! But then again... whatever... :)

If only minifigs were allowed to enjoy your wonderful

awe, shucks!

   creations. Browsing your mocs is like watching an episode of the twilight zone where everyone has mysteriously disappeared.

   enjoy the green beach house.

btw, you miffed this link a bit - http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=152084.

   -§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

critics, mann, are they hard to please! sorry about that and thanks for fixing the link! impatience, my middle name.

-§ deborah §-