 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 8
Re: ParLUGment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:15:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Tim Strutt writes:
We did it Jude!
We're on the map.
Check it out:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/parlugment/

Tim Strutt   8^)

8-D

For those of you who do not know, ParLUGment is a LEGO Users Group in Ottawa.
If you want information on ParLUGment follow the link above and ask us to get
in touch with you, if what you are looking for is not posted.

Jude

          ~~WoW… Very Nice!!!~~

You guys really got the group together  -FAST-
I've got some questions for you:

Do you have any spiffy-keen group T-shirts?
Do you have a mascot or secret handshake?
Do you have affiliation pins signifying your
undying loyalty to the group and to Lego?

That enough questions for now.
(Can you tell I'm kinda excited for you!)
Well, so far you’re off to a great start!   :)

One day our respective groups can get together
for an      ‘Ontario Lego Summit.’

      Till then,

                    --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com