 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 7
Re: Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
Hey Guys,

Here we go, our very own webpage.

http://www.lugnet.com/~549/ParLUGment

Actually, it is just a start so we can have something now rather than later.

LMKWYT,

Jude

Membership has its privileges. :-)

Great start. Let me know if you hear back from anyone else regarding our
next meeting. I better get to work unpacking the rest of my LEGO and get
it out on display, if I have room. <grin>
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)