 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 647
    Roll Call —Tim Strutt
   I thought that with all the new people showing up in Ottawa, we should give a little info about ourselves. And with that in mind, here is the Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/De-lurking Form. I will include the blank form at the bottom to make it easier for (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Roll Call —Jeffrey Todd Brundige
     (...) Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 3.2) Last updated on Jan. 25, 1999 Name: Jeff Brundige Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1966 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Depends on what time of the day it is. Location: Ottawa E-mail (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Roll Call —Jason Allemann
     Name: Jason Allemann Gender: Yes Year of Birth: 1972 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 7 Location: Ottawa E-mail Address: see post info above LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Available Children: 0 Occupation: Practicing for retirement On (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

        Re: Roll Call —Shirley Kearns
     Hi everyone, here's my roll call form. I just got all the new Harry Potter sets. Does anyone want me to bring anything to the meeting on Tuesday? There's a new rat (at least to me) that is sitting on its haunches, or I could bring that transformer (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Roll Call —Deborah Higdon
   Name: deborah higdon-leblond Gender: technically, female Year of Birth: 1959 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: my inner child doesn't really care about age, but when she celebrates a birthday, she really wants lego for gifts Location: ottawa E-mail (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)