 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 62
    Re: Train 1 —Tim Strutt
   (...) Check this out. I made it down to Toronto for Train1, and it was a great time. Much of my rolling stock made it into the pictures, and Calum was openly impressed with my collection of 4537 Twin Tank Transport's (all 6 of them). You can see the (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Train 1 —Tim Strutt
     I have thrown together a page displaying some of the pictures from Train1 with captions. Please forgive me, but my memory is terrible and I've already forgotten some people's names. If anybody can remind me, please do so, and I will add the missing (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

         Re: Train 1 —Chris Magno
     Thanks Tim: I just love this shot: (URL) page is "down" So i still need to see the one with the fig outside the track. :) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train 1 —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Only if you can drive, I don't have a car that is highway worthy. So if you got the wheels, I call "Shotgun!!!" I am glad you had fun. Too bad I missed it but my cloning experiments are not proceeding fast enough. <g> Jude (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Train 1 —Tim Strutt
   (...) BTW, this ia an open offer to anyone who might want to join us, as long as MonLUG can accomodate us. Jeff, what are you doing Friday night, between say 4pm and midnight? <grin> Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)