 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 611
610  |  612
Subject:
Super Junkbot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:05:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Introducing my latest MOC, Super Junkbot!  The recyclingist recycler this side
of LEGOLAND.  Beware his shifty eyes...

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/5923/index.htm

For those that don't know who Junkbot is, prepare to say goodbye to countless
hours of your life (assuming you like puzzle games)...

Junkbot: https://club.lego.com/build/junkbot.asp
Junkbot Undercover: https://club.lego.com/build/junkbot2.asp