 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 549
  Re: My Christmas Gift from my parents

(...) Dear Jude, I hope you enjoy your plate! I'm from Pennsylvania and I also have a plate that reads "LEGO MAN" with the only difference being a space between LEGO and MAN. I've had mine since 1993 and I'm surprised it hasn't been stolen yet. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people)

  Re: My Christmas Gift from my parents

(...) Here in New York State, I used to see a car with the plate LEGO 1 (about 6 or 7 years ago). It always passed me going the other direction when I was driving a vending delivery truck in Ithaca and I never had occasion to stop the driver and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people)

  Re: My Christmas Gift from my parents

Hello all! (...) I suppose that I should show my plates as well. I have had these for about, ohhhh, 3 years now. It was a Christmas present from my girlfriend. I will say that all of the above that was mentioned is true for me as well. It's a funny (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.people)