 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 543
Re: Congratulation Kevin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:46:25 GMT

Jeff Brundige wrote:
Your renderings were quite amazing indeed.  Congratulations on your wins!

Thanks for the complement.

My wife thought these were just photos.  After I explained what they were,
she said "Virtual LEGOs eh? ....hmmmmm" and glanced around the room.

I had to quickly explain why someone would choose to build virtually and
that we still needed our bricks.  ;)

Good cover :)

Cheers,
Kevin