 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 531
530  |  532
Subject:
Congratulation Kevin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 03:14:13 GMT

Your renderings were quite amazing indeed.  Congratulations on your wins!

My wife thought these were just photos.  After I explained what they were,
she said "Virtual LEGOs eh? ....hmmmmm" and glanced around the room.

I had to quickly explain why someone would choose to build virtually and
that we still needed our bricks.  ;)

Regards
Jeff