 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 48
Re: 3rd Meeting of ParLUGment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Well, another successful ParLUGment meeting, albeit a small one.
Jude, Jeff, and myself spent about 4 hours at Jeff's place, gawking at
his piles and piles of containers of LEGO and his unbelieveable garage
sale deals.

Drool...

Jeff has quite the submarine in the works. We're all going
to chip in to help him find more yellow plates and angled corners.
Jeff seems to have a little problem with parting with any LEGO though,
so we're going to have to do a lot of coaxing.
It looks like we'll be meeting at Jude's place next, hopefully sooner
than later, and this time we're going to all make a Town House for the
meeting. And any other MOC's that we feel like sharing.

Yes, the Blue Midget will be there.

So, if anybody else wants to come out and join us, we would be very
pleased, just as long as we all fit into Jude's place. <grin>

Great, now I have an excuse to clean things up.

Jude took some pictures with his new camers, so I hope we'll be seeing
some of those soon, hint hint.

I got home, went to bed, came to work, am currently taking lunch and will be
going home in a few hours. Give me a break!!! ;-)

Anyways, it looks like we're finally getting ParLUGment rolling. Now,
we just need to increase our numbers. Any takers?

Just reply.

Here's a page Jude put together: http://www.lugnet.com/~549/ParLUGment

To be updated soon.

Play well.