 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 47
Re: 3rd Meeting of ParLUGment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 05:04:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Wilson writes:
It would help when posting to .announce, to say where you are, so
people know whether they are interested before going off to look at
the web page. All I can tell is you're in Canada... so am I, but it's
a big country :-)

Kevin

My apologies. This is the first post I have made to the .announce, so
I am still feeling my way around.
I added the link to the ParLUGment homepage, so that anyone interested
would find out that we are in Ottawa, as it explains on that page. But
I suppose I could have added that info in my message. Sorry.
Actually, I was kind of hoping to make people read a little further,
but I really am sorry if I was misleading.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)