 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 459
  Re: My first MOC in 3D

(...) I like the model. I think we should have an LDRAW challenge for one of our meetings. :-) I find it an excellent resource to document model design. I only wish I put more time into using it. Jude BTW, you can use your Studio camera to take some (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: My first MOC in 3D

(...) I'm in for any ldraw challenges. I'm trying to get something together for the ldraw MOTM, but so far haven't had much time... perhaps next month. Kevin (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)