 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 445
    Parlugment meeting in December? —Kevin Dixon
   Hi all, Well the last Parlugment meeting was successful. And my email and posting is finally working properly again (grr - @home to @rogers conversion). At the last meeting, we went to Red Lobster for supper, then hit Zellers where Jude & I picked (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Parlugment meeting in December? —Tim Strutt
   (...) I'd love to get together in December, but I probably won't be back from the in-laws in NB until the 29th, so the first week of January might work out better for me. You guys go ahead if you can though. If we wait until Jan, I could host it, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)