 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 446
Re: Parlugment meeting in December?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
<snip>
In any case, I would like to get discussion started about our next
meeting... <snip>
...  If not in December, then we definitely should meet in January.

Next question: who wants to host the next meeting?

Here are some things to do at the meeting:

- project: this meeting's project is to construct a building using no
more than 50 pieces.
- discuss plans if/when we decide to have some kind of lego train/town
display in Ottawa
- see what lego everyone got for christmas :)

Comments?

I'd love to get together in December, but I probably won't be back
from the in-laws in NB until the 29th, so the first week of January
might work out better for me. You guys go ahead if you can though.
If we wait until Jan, I could host it, unless something unforseen
occurs (like another flood).
As for a show, maybe we can all look around at any toy stores we
drop into for info on any hobby shows and then look at a time line.
And hopefully I'll have a few new SW or Racer sets for Christmas.
Although I saw the Racer sets at TRU, and they don't even have a
real minifig in them. :-(
Anyways, I guess I better get working on my building...
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)