 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 4
    Re: We're alive! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) 8-D Thanks Todd!!! (...) As I suggested before, how about Good Friday during the afternoon? (...) We have Jeff, we should also get a hold of Sean and Alicia. (...) Is there any other way? :-) (...) Jude If I could be anybody in the world, I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: We're alive! —Tim Strutt
   (...) Jude, Just wondering if you were still planning for a Friday afternoon meeting? If so, have we decided on a location? I'm open to any suggestions, but if it's not at my place, I'll have to bring my son along, so I might not be able to stay a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: We're alive! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Can't, I found out last night that my family plans on moving Easter dinner to Good Friday to allow my Aunt, who is in from Vancouver, to attend. I love how they assume I have no plans and let me know after the descision is made. (...) You will (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: We're alive! —Tim Strutt
   (...) D'oh! That's too bad. Well, for ParLUGment that is. Nice that your family can get together, but bad for the rest of us. Well, I can't do it Saturday. I'm working nights this weekend (Fri-Mon, but off Sun night), so I'll be sleeping till about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)