 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 4
Re: We're alive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Woo hoo!
We did it Jude. We're on the map!

8-D   Thanks Todd!!!

Alright, first on the ajenda, when's our next meeting?

As I suggested before, how about Good Friday during the afternoon?

Second, anyone else ready to join yet?

We have Jeff, we should also get a hold of Sean and Alicia.

TTYL. Play well.

Is there any other way? :-)

Tim Strutt   8^)
(over-enthusiast AFOL)

Jude

If I could be anybody in the world, I would still be me so I would not have to
buy new underwear.