 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 397
Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:28:40 GMT

Hey guys,

Can someone email me with times and directions to Emanuel's coming from
Ottawa? It looks like Tim and I may be able to make it. Although we will not
be able to leave Ottawa until after 16h00. Martin are you still going to be
home at about 18h00 or will you already be gone?

Reply by email,

Jude

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
A quick translation into english...

Hello!

A little reminder about the meeting of Friday, October 12 at Emanuel's
place. Who thinks they can make it? Is there a construction project for this
meeting?

Hello Jude,

Happy that your still alive ;-)

does that mean that you are coming next week?
The mountain will be almost finish by that time if not completed but in
parts... I mean modules.

pour ceux que ca interesse je propose mercredi ou jeudi de la semaine prochaine
pour une corvee de construction sur la montagne.

Martin