 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 362
Re: Meeting du 12 oct. et show de train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
Hey guys,

Can someone email me with times and directions to Emanuel's coming from
Ottawa? It looks like Tim and I may be able to make it. Although we will not
be able to leave Ottawa until after 16h00. Martin are you still going to be
home at about 18h00 or will you already be gone?

Reply by email,

Jude

Hi Jude,

I was planning to leave home around 18:00. If you confirm that you'll be here
before 18:30 I could wait for you.

Martin