 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 295
  This weekend's logistics and Trades

Hi, Just wondering what time everyone (from Ottawa) is planning on showing up at train2 this weekend? Calum, do people show up at 10am for setup, or is setup happening before then and the doors open at 10am for the public? How long did setup take (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This weekend's logistics and Trades

(...) I don't want to speak for Calum but here's what happened last time (Train1). Everyone came about 10:15 or 10:30 to Etobicoke. It was me, Martin, and Jeff. And set up took some time...approx. 40 minutes or so.... I don't think we can go in any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This weekend's logistics and Trades

(...) Hi Kevin, Glad to hear you and others can make it from our sister LUGs-the Library opens up at 9AM and I intend to be onsite then. There is no parking immediately outside the Library, but on the side people can park up on the sidewalk and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)