 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 26
Re: ParLUGment 2nd Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 04:16:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jeff Brundige writes:
First of all, I would like to thank Tim for showing off all his loot.  All
I could do was smile at all the sets and MOCs.

Glad you could come. It was a lot of fun.

I think young Joshua is more than ready to start playing with Tim's toys.
From what I saw Tim is not quite ready to share his toys with Joshua.  :)
I can appreciate that.

Oh, he just can't wait to get his hands on my LEGO. I have to get him his
own for sure.

You just need more shelves for your sets Tim.  I was thinking it would be
great if there was a way to build a winding road from shelf to shelf out
of Lego. Something like a multilevel garage.  Then all the town folks
could really get around.

Yeah, I would love to get more shelves. But that would cut into my LEGO
budget, which is already small enough. It's a catch-22.

Well, we've got to start planning another meeting. Now I want to see
everybody else's LEGO collections. <grin>
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)