 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 245
  Re: Train2 Modules

I was.... but I really did not have much to put on it... If Tim wants to take a corner, that fine by me.... I will bring that module as a spare, for people who dont have a module but want to display.... Jeff VW (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train2 Modules

Jeff, if you have something ready, that's OK. I just didn't know that it had been taken. I can redesign our modules to go around a curve and back to the outside again or something. But if you don't care whether your module goes on the corner, then (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train2 Modules

The Corner is yours! I have sent my revised layout to Calum, and posted a pic Here: (URL) VW "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GH5pwF.Lu1@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) module (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)