 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 138
  Re: new pictures

(...) I hope you can make it to Train2. Jude has already said he wants to go, and Jeff says he might go. If you made it, we'd have a good showing for eastern Ontario and Quebec. As for the MonLUG meeting, I'd love to come, but unless Jude decides he (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: new pictures

(...) my plan are to be there even if a little tired. (...) Jude, you *have* to come, you'll be able to view the picture I took in Carlsbad. By the way Tim, could you give a hard time to other MonLUG member to come with me to Train2. Martin (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)