 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 138
Re: new pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:25:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Martin Legault writes:

I'm not sure to be able to go to Train2. Will be in Texas the day before :-(
I'll do all what I can to be back Friday nigth.

Will you be able to come Thursday nigth for our MonLUG meeting at my place?
sorry to have it during week but Friday wasn't possible.

Martin

I hope you can make it to Train2. Jude has already said he wants to go, and
Jeff says he might go. If you made it, we'd have a good showing for eastern
Ontario and Quebec.

As for the MonLUG meeting, I'd love to come, but unless Jude decides he can
accompany me, I don't want to drive down alone.
So, give him a hard time, and maybe he'll agree to go. <grin>
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)