 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 136
Re: new pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:47:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tim Strutt writes:
Did you hear that we were going to try building a train car or at least a
train themed item for our next meeting.
Hope you can make it this time.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

does it mean that you are now officialy a train club ? :-)

Martin

No, it means we have a challenge that appeals to the trainhead in all of us. • :-)

Jude

I was hopping ;-)

I'm not sure to be able to go to Train2. Will be in Texas the day before :-(
I'll do all what I can to be back Friday nigth.

Will you be able to come Thursday nigth for our MonLUG meeting at my place?
sorry to have it during week but Friday wasn't possible.

Martin