 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 107
Re: train footage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:41:40 GMT

Ben,

I won a Metroliner! And a Freight Rail Runner!
I may have to get them shipped to a friend in Germany, since the eBay
seller said he only shipped in Europe, but I can live with that.
I am so happy! This is a good day!
I think I will go watch the Train1 video another 5 or 6 times now. <grin>
Woo hoo! Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

That is simply awesome...Metroliner is the only train I run in my room....
I still wish to get another club car, and I need to "renovate" the sets I have
so I can get 6 coaches...when the "2nd" metroliner set gets here, I'll have 3
guaranteed coaches.  One coach will have an observation roof...another
coach I have decided to put a kitchen / bar in it (for a dining car)...
and the Club Cars will need to be renovated so that the passengers have more
room.
Today, it was pretty good for me...I won in an auction a 6277 (Imperial
Trading Post), as well as 2 level crossings, and another roller garage door
pack...so that I can make some of my fire stations 3 bay varieties...
Anyways, again congradulations, and I hope the set becomes a centerpiece
in your collection...I know that my metroliner(s) are my favorite items to
play with.

Benjamin Medinets