 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1206
Re: train footage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:30:50 GMT

Oh oh, me to, me too!
I wanna see, I wanna see!
Ben, I'm still working on the 4558, but I'm still the high bidder on one
ending
tonight around 5pm. I'll definitely be sitting at the keyboard with my max
bid
ready to send at the last second (if you can't beat them, join them).
I might have a seaport to add if I get the 6542 I'm in discussions about.
Already
have a 6541 on the way, and have a 4015 on my shelf.
And boy, if Martin joined in, he's still working on his most excellent
scenery.
I still can't get over that turnpike and bridge combo of his. I just love it.

Play well.

Tim Strutt  8^)

Kevin Stone wrote:

Iain,

I was at the train show and would love to see the video.
Do you have a web site to down load from? otherwise could you email
me some of the footage.

Thanks,

Kevin

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Iain just sent me a raw video footage of "the" metroliner going through
Saraville....simply awesome!!!!!!!

My hope is that Tim (Strutt) brings his new Metroliner (if he one it!!)
and hopefully my new additions....another metroliner (and hopefully a
several coaches and maybe a club car????)  combine it with Calum's Metro
and "California-Style" club cars (shaded windows) to combine it to form
"Ultra-Liner!!!!"

I watched the video clip <several> times!!!!

I just get choaked up just watching it... ;-)

Benjamin Medinets