 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / *624 (-20)
  Re: Dear LEGO...

I think there was a published list a ways back, I just couldn't find it. I know that Chicago-area got 2 stores, Boston got another one, Southern California (LA-area) got another store, NY City Metropolitan got 2 (1 in NJ - Paramus Park) and 1 Nyark) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) Well, it's not really a "list" per se, but I was referring to this page of new store openings on the LEGO site, which lists cities by country: (URL) Strutt (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) G'day Tim, To which "big list" are you referring? Can you post a link? Thanx, KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) As a side note, our benevolent member-at-large has been willing to help us by shipping 50, yes, 50 large PAB containers worth to us so far from Boston. And we have orders for many more still. That number would be a lot higher if we were able (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) I agree Jake. Ottawa would be an excellent choice as it is between Canada's two largest cities, Montreal and Toronto, it is Canada's Capital, it has a population of over 1 million people in the region, it lies on the border of the two largest (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Dear LEGO...

Jake, ...or whatever other LEGO representative that might be reading this... Why has Canada been left out of this big list of LEGO store openings?!?! Not to ignore other countries, but Canada actually had a LEGO S@H until a couple years ago, and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th

(...) x-posted to Ottawa and ParLUGment Looking forward to seeing those who can make the trip. Jude (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Photos (Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.)

(...) Cool I will have to try a setup like that when I get some time. Thanks, Kevin (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) snip (...) Thanks Tim! Honestly I don't think it's any different from when you guys last saw it. :) I think the only thing I had left to do after that was some minor detail work and swaping out some yellow hinges for black ones I was waiting (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Photos (Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.)

(...) Thanks Kevin! Here are some details on what I usually do... Setup: Here's a (URL) of my usual photography setup. I used to use a long piece of heavy paper from a (very) large printer but I find the bed sheet is much easier to work with. Due to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) That looks incredible. We'll have to plan our next meeting for your place so we can all 'oo' and 'ah' over it. I've had the privilege of seeing this near completion, and it looked GREAT. Great to finally see it in all its glory. You've put us (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Photos (Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.)

Very nice Jason. Between that and Junkbot I can see you've been using your time very well :) I have one question. How are you taking such high quality photographs - especially the ones with the all white backgrounds? The photographs are brilliantly (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Meeting Monday March 29th, 2004

Hello LEGO fans in the Ottawa area, We are having a Parlugment meeting this Monday night at my house. If you are interested, give me an email for more information. Kevin (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Super Junkbot!

Introducing my latest MOC, Super Junkbot! The recyclingist recycler this side of LEGOLAND. Beware his shifty eyes... (URL) those that don't know who Junkbot is, prepare to say goodbye to countless hours of your life (assuming you like puzzle (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !!

  Re: PlayValue Clearance Items

Thanks Tim, that was a lot of work you did! I stopped by there today at lunch to pick up a couple of items. Jeff ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> To: <lugnet.org.ca.parlu...gnet.com>; (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  PlayValue Clearance Items

I took a trip to PlayValue today and decided to write down all the clearance items, not including Bionicle and Duplo/Primo. For those who aren't familiar with PlayValue, they are located at 1501 Carling Ave in Ottawa, and are the best location for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Selected Sets at Toys R Us on sale!

(...) Well, Ottawa's Merivale TRU had 3 less 4511 High Speed Trains when Kevin Dixon and I left this morning. I hadn't intended to get this set, but at 50% off, you can't go wrong. I got there when they opened at 8, fortunately there was no rush, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Hn609y.s9G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

I would also like to give credit for the following building I built for the show: (URL) is Reinhard Ben Beneke's design as can be seen here: (URL) built a fairly close copy using the ldraw file he had posted. I must say it is an amazing model. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks for these pictures! I've added them to my collection and if I win any money in Las Vegas (leaving on Saturday) I'll buy the ISD and make some. And thanks to Jason for creating them. Hugs to all, Shirley. (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact