 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 67
  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

(...) Dave thank you so much for organising us once again into a kick butt display, the CS layout was a huge hit, as were the 2 kids tables. Always wonderful to see the core layout, and I was happy to display my micro, phase uno. I had a great time, (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) Your micro display went over HUGE!! I did like the ease of setup :) Now if only TLC released 2 wide track and train motors--we'd be set :) (...) Me too! (...) I love that idea! I'm going to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)