 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 467
Re: Only 2 weeks left...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

I would suggest TWO - 2x4 bricks.

One 2x4 Black brick to be placed on the bottom
One 2x4 yellow brick to be placed on top  stud-for-stud

I call it - Old school technics

----------------------------------

do I win?

Chris

No, you don't! First, calling it "technics" without any actual Technic bricks a
part of it is a major faux pas. But you do score points with those crazy purist
dudes, I'm sure!

[JOHN]

YAY!!!

"Thee"  John Neal said I get POINTS!!!!!  I love points!!!

Cool.

Thanks John

Chris
B.E.D.