 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 466
Re: Only 2 weeks left...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
To WIN! WIN!!! WINNN...

a 50 dollar LEGO gift card... PLUS THE BRAGGING RIGHTS for an entire YEAR!!!

Exactly two weeks left to enter Brickfête's "Event Kit" contest.
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Contest.

Build a MOC with 100 common pieces, or less, and submit it (photo or cad) before
time runs out on Jan 31st.

Posted on behalf of the Brickfete Team,
by Janey Red Brick

I would suggest TWO - 2x4 bricks.

One 2x4 Black brick to be placed on the bottom
One 2x4 yellow brick to be placed on top  stud-for-stud

I call it - Old school technics

do I win?

Chris

No, you don't! First, calling it "technics" without any actual Technic bricks a
part of it is a major faux pas. But you do score points with those crazy purist
dudes, I'm sure!

[JOHN]