 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 390
  59 days, 49 people

Fifty Nine Day's, Forty Nine People, 150 mini fig's (1) One of the best Lego Fan Parties ever: Priceless. For everything else, there is Brickfête. And now you know the score, we can let you in on a little schedule. The Schedule has been posted. (...) (13 years ago, 30-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb) !

  Re: 59 days, 49 people

(...) In celebration of my last task on the Brickfete website being completed for this event, I threw together a video of some of our work. The video contains obb, rtlToronto, bit of ParLUGment and some WHaCKoLUG stills and video clips of creations (...) (13 years ago, 31-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX) !