 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
59 days, 49 people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 01:31:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Fifty Nine Day's,

Forty Nine People,

150 mini fig's (1)

One of the best Lego Fan Parties ever:

Priceless.

For everything else, there is Brickfête.  And now you know the score, we can let
you in on a little schedule.

The Schedule has been posted.

PLEASE run, don't walk over to http://www.brickfete.com/schedule and see what,
when, and where.

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY,

Next person to register will get the last "early bird" special spot and receive
ten dollars off the  registration price.

Regards

Chris
B.E.D.

1.  locked in air tight plastic bubbles