 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 385
  So...

I've been ruminating in the addled brainspace I call my head about my tug o' war 'bot.... And I thought it would be a good time to finally pull out the 18 battery boxes 'bot idea that Chris and I've been yipping about for well most a decade--I can (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: So...

(...) Dave, How many times, do I have to tell you that your bots are.. how shall I put this: Meh. I've got a secret weapon tub bot that incorporates MANY tug winning features. If you want something to TUG, I got a bot for you. Chris B.E.D. (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)