 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
So...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 14:25:07 GMT

I've been ruminating in the addled brainspace I call my head about my tug o' war
'bot....

And I thought it would be a good time to finally pull out the 18 battery boxes
'bot idea that Chris and I've been yipping about for well most a decade--I can
get that to fit in a 1 x 1 x 1 area ;)

THen I re-read 'da rulz' this a.m.--

Rules: Robot must not be greater than 12" cubed to qualify.
Robot must not exceed 2 lb weight limit.
Robot may grow or expand once the game is started.
Robot must be autonomous.

2 pounds??????

2 POUNDS???????????

K, I can work in that :)

Just a wee reconfiguration (and a very accurate scale)...

BRING IT ON MAGNO!!!!!!

Dave K
-smack talk mode still /on