 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 384
Re: Whackolug Dinner/Meeting for May
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 19:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
This Sunday May 15th - 18:30 - 21:00
Location - Angel's Diner. Guelph

Anyone who loves LEGO (and is legally an adult) is welcome to join us for a
dinner, LEGO chatting and general chit chat as well.

For show and tell, I will be bringing a number of the new Pirates of the
Caribbean sets.  I cant resist those nice dark colours and bottles of rum.

Hope to see many of you there.

Cheers,
Janey Red Brick

I'll try to make this dinner--won't make it to rtl dinner

Take care,

Dave