 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 376
  Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??

Hi Steve, I still like the idea that if a bot lets goof the rope, its a loss. I am getting old, and I do not recall any robot in the old game letting go. In all the years of bot games, I do not recall too many robot that were deliberately sneaky. (...) (13 years ago, 20-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??

(...) Steve, The Votes are in, and we all agree that as long as the sensor is sold by lego, the Brickfete Robot Games will allow it, and consider it fair use. Thanks for the question. Regards Chris B.E.D (13 years ago, 21-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)