 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 333
Re: OBB Winter Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:09:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
The Ontario Brick Builders will be displaying MOCS, plus a Classic Space Layout,
a Train Layout and a Castle/Medieval display for the entire month of February
(and perhaps March) at St Jacobs Outlet Mall, at St Jacobs, Ontario. (Right
beside the existing Lego Store on the 2nd Floor)

Just a quick note to say thank you so much for bringing all your awesome items out for display.   The room looks fantastic thanks to all of your efforts.  I think the hobby is being well represented and I would like to offer a huge round of applause for the OBB.

If you took pictures, please send me/post the link.  I will try to post some at
the end of this week.  If you are on flickr, please add them to the OBB group.

My manager at the Toy Building Zone, specifically asked me to send you all a
huge thank you on behalf of the store/mall.
I, in turn, thanked her for allowing us this opportunity to display again.

Cheers,
Janey "Red Brick"