 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 332
331  |  333
Subject:
OBB Winter Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 05:05:08 GMT

The Ontario Brick Builders will be displaying MOCS, plus a Classic Space Layout,
a Train Layout and a Castle/Medieval display for the entire month of February
(and perhaps March) at St Jacobs Outlet Mall, at St Jacobs, Ontario. (Right
beside the existing Lego Store on the 2nd Floor)

Set up is this Saturday (the 29th), from 10 am to 2 pm and if you would like to
join us, please contact me via email.

Calling out to local AFOLS to bring in your creations....
big or small from vignettes to sculptures, collectibles to MOCs, historical to
sci-fi, and everything in between. Whether you are old or new to the hobby, have
tons of stuff, or just a little. I really want to stress the fact that EVERYONE
is welcome.

We will be leaving our display up for a full month in a fully locked down empty
store with windows to the hallway. The display will be viewed from the hall by
the spectators, that way your items are relatively safe from questioning or
sticky fingers without the need of babysitting them. Of course, anything you
display is displayed at your own risk.

Please be clear on this. This is NOT a store event. Do not ask anyone from the
store to open, unlock, retrieve your items.