 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 239
238  |  240
Subject:
Upcomming OBB Display this Sunday Jan. 17th until Feb. 21st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:17:31 GMT

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Coming this Sunday...
At the St Jacobs Outlet Mall... the Ontario Brick Builders will be displaying
MOCS, Classic Space, a Train Layout and anything else anyone wants to bring. Set
up starts at noon on the 17th.

We would love for you to join us.

Jan 17th until Feb 21
St Jacobs Outlet Mall, 2nd Floor.
Right beside Toy Building Zone (the Lego Store)

Some points to ponder...

If you just want to come see the display, you might want to wait for a Sunday,
because that is the only day I guarantee that the trains and monorail will be
actually running.

If you are an AFOL and you think you might want to come see the display and do
some shopping at the same time, I would wait for a week or two, our stock at the
store was hit hard by the holiday rush, and we are patiently waiting on
shipments from LEGO.

As well, if you come out to display with us on Jan 17, or pick up your stuff on
Feb 21 ... please join our local LUG for dinner for our monthly Whackolug
Meetings. More info here... http://whackolug.blogspot.com/

I really would love to see a great turn out for this.
If you have any questions,
PLEASE feel free to ask.

Janey "Red Brick"