 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 110
Re: Toronto Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show April 27th, 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 01:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
but what train/display layouts are people planning on
bringing?

As always Dave, thanks for heading this up.

Due to injuries from my recent vehicle accident, I'm reluctant to agree to
anything more than I can handle, therefore, I will only be bringing my micro
train layout. Size = 2 tables.

On this note of spring shows (but not to highjack Dave's thread), because of
these recent events, plus lack of early preparation on my part, and the lack of
interest from many others.... it is with regrets, that I have decided not to
organise the other shows that I spoke of. If this is a problem for anyone,
please contact me offline.  Thanks.

Janey "Red Brick"