 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
Toronto Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show April 27th, 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:48:21 GMT

THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW

April 27,  2008 -  10.00am-4pm

The International Centre,

Hall 6,  6900 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON , Canada

I'm trying to figure out how much space is needed for our area.  I should have a
Duplo play area by then, but what train/display layouts are people planning on
bringing?

Setup is the night before from 6 to 9 and Sunday morning from 7 to 10

Please let me know so I can get a size for our display.

Right from their website--
(http://www.antiquetoys.ca/index.html?page=exhibitor)

Dear Exhibitor:

You are cordially invited to submit your application for layout/display/exhibit
in our upcoming show on Sunday, April 27, 2008, 10am-4pm in Hall 6 at the
International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga.

Take care,

Dave K