 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Dartmouth Sportsplex Nov. 15th and 16th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:39:51 GMT

Greetings,

Our next show will take place at the Dartmouth Sportsplex November 15th
and 16th.  We are participating in a Model Train & Hobby Show.  It is
open to the public Saturday 9-4:30 and Sunday 10-3.

Prices:  Adults $4, 5-12 yrs $2, under 5 free, Family $10

We will have a layout approximately 14 feet square, with most of the
exciting stuff from Truro, plus more.

Let us know if you are interested in participating.

Gail Meagher
NovaLUG