 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Truro Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:45:43 GMT

I hope that this one is close to the final one.  Missing from it is
Lawrence's trailer and a pumpkin patch.  I figured they can go almost
anywhere.  I'm a little concerned about the clearance for JM's high
speed train, so I tried to keep stuff away from the curves.

JM, a couple of your LEGO sets have to be modified.  6419 has to have
the buildings moved towards the edge of the table for train clearance.
6350 Pizza To Go can be put on a 16 wide baseplate instead 8.

I'm not sure how wide the soccer field is.  Some trees would be nice
between it and the mountain.

Lawrence, I'm not sure if you want to put your treasured piece of
monorail into the station or not.  It can be the only stop on the loop
if you want.

Ken, we will be using your 4556 as a train station not as a monorail
station, so you can leave it as is (put the dock/platform pieces back).

Gail