 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 465
Re: Grain elevator ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 02:37:55 GMT

"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

It would seem to me you would have to use a non-LEGO solution for
the grain itself.  If the source yellow pellets from TLC were
small enough that would be ideal, but that ain't gonna happen.  :-)

I have a small bag full of MB 1x1x1/3 rounds. Of course, most are grey.
Mouldy grain? :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/