 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 410
Re: Show prep on Jan 13 (was Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:25:42 GMT

Things are falling into place nicely for the kid's play area...

    <snip>
My plan is to mount three track ovals on three 4'x8' sheets of 1/4"
hardboard...                   ...Take a pair of 2'x8' tables
and place them side by side such that the surface area is 4'x8', then
put the 4'x8' "oval sheet" on top of the tables and clamp in place.

I just realized that instead of clamps, we could use 100' of duct tape
per table.  More labor intensive to setup, but safer and stronger.

SRC
StRuCtures