 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 398
Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:33:38 GMT

James Brown wrote:

An excellent idea.  Assuming the rest of the gang agrees, grab a dozen
buckets and we'll each buy the contents of two of them.  Sound fair?

I'll take a look at which bucket it is tonight, and post a piece count, and
rough estimate of contents.  Some folks might not want them, but I still
think it's worth it.  Heck, I might get all twelve... ;)

Unless some other Zellers has a better stock of these, it's not going to
happen.  Sherwood Park Zellers had 1 bucket left, as opposed to the 2 shelves +
pallet in the aisle that was there a few weeks ago.  For the archives, the set
is 4285, has ~250 pieces, and showed up on the price scanner as $7.97.  It's
mostly blue and red.

I *may* have a chance on Saturday to do some running around, but the odds of my
having time to look for these is slight.  But we've still got a month & a half.

James